Training Software: Online Training Software Solutions
For the very best in training software solutions, download a free report.
Deploying a training
software solution can be a daunting task. There are many online
training software providers out there that one literally has a headche just
trying to figure out which solution would best fit one's training needs. Like
most software purchase decisions you would make, it is prudent that you have
To investigate some starting points, check out www.eleapsoftware.com
Training Software - Today's Challenge
Increasing training managers are having to achieve results (unreasonable in
some cases) using little funds. Having to manually manage training for large or
mid size organizations can be a nightmare. Delivering training content, setting
up users, managing results and tracking reports for all your training is not
So is technology the answer? Is online training the solution?
The answer to these questions is YES.
Online Training: The Solution
First of all, you need to ask the right questions. It is imperative that you
evaluate training or learning management systems based on your unique needs.
A learning management system (LMS)
is a training software platform that enables organizations
and companies to easily and quickly create, manage and track employee or corporate
training. Learn more about learning management systems here.
Additional questions you need to ask about the training software
include: What is the uptime track record of the LMS? Does the LMS support SCORM?
Can you generate and track quizzes easily? How about completion certificates
and alerts? Does the training software system enable you to
create, manage and track completion records and also assign certificates? Lately,
federal standards mandate minimum time requirements for specific courses or
lessons. Can your LMS provider assure you that you can set your own time requirements?
We recommend: eLeaP Training Software & Learning Management Systems:
eLeaP is an easy to use learning management system using your existing content
Leading LMS & Training Software System - Quick
Learn more about eLeaP Training software
the Leading LMS - Free - No Obligation, No Cost
You can try the eLeaP Learning Management System (LMS) free for 30 days.
Download Training Software White Papers, articles and reports
- The New Meaning of Learning Management Systems
- Management Training: 3 Ways it Turns Managers into Top Leaders
- 5 Reasons to Use Web Based Training
- 3 Reasons Employee Development Benefits Everyone
- The Bottom Line Value of Training
- Assessing Mobile Learning Systems
- The Role of a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Exactly what are the options when it comes to online learning solutions?
- How to Use Social Media to Fulfill Online Training Needs
- 6 Strategies to Turn PowerPoint Presentations into Learning Tools
- Learning Managers and the Bottomline: 5 Ways to Make a Strategic Impact
- Workplace Training: 5 Most Dangerous Trends Facing Organizations and Professionals - White Paper
- Select the right training delivery and training tracking system - Video/White Paper
- Avoid complex and confusing navigation options - Video/White Paper
- Provide "how to" simulations for hands on training - Video/White Paper
- Provide relevant training examples in a situational context - Video/White Paper
- Use the branching training technique - Video/White Paper
- Use online training to engage the learner - Video/White Paper
- Present training materials graphically - Video/White Paper
- Capture and hold the learners' interest - Video/White Paper
- Leverage the knowledge of Subject Matter Experts (SME) - Video/White Paper
- 10 Ideas to Optimize Online Training - Video/White Paper
- What You Need to Know About e-Learning' Series
- What is e-learning? You might be surprised.
- What systems are used in e-Learning?
- What are the key challenges preventing e-learning success?
- What is involved in implementing an e-learning system?
- How do you select an e-learning systems vendor?
- How do you roll out the e-learning system to ensure user participation?
- Summary of 7 Critical e-Learning questions
- Strategic Value of Workplace Training
- 10 Ideas To Optimize Online Training And Maximize Impact: What Executives and HR Professionals Need to Know About Developing Online Training
- 7 Critical Questions about e-Learning: What Executives and HR Professionals Need to Know About e-Learning
- Training Software Cuts Down on Employee Training Costs: How to Stretch Your Training Budget.
- Performance Management and Your Company: How to Stay Competitive.
- Corporate Training Software: How to create and track online training using training software.
- Talent Management Issues: What Does it Take to Retain Employees?
- Learning Management Systems: What you need to know before choosing a Learning Management System.
- Compliance Training: Who Needs It?
- 701 e-Learning Tips: Produced by the Massie Center
- e-Learning: Developing Training Collaboratively with Your Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Download these free training resources from eLeaP
Remember: for the best training software systems, online training platforms
call eLeaP (502) 291 4650.
All rights reserved.
Unauthorized use or reproduction is prohibited by US copyright laws and international